The Principal’s List, Honor Roll & Honorable Mention are calculated from the GPA System.
- Principal’s List = 4.00,
- Honor Roll = 3.25 – 3.99,
- Honorable Mention = 3.00 – 3.24
Grade equivalents are as follows:
- A = 4.00
- B = 3.00
- C+ = 2.50
- C = 2.00
- C- = 1.00
- The GPA will be calculated by adding up the Grade equivalents, and dividing by the number of courses.
- . Students must have three or more courses.
- If a student has an “F”, or an “I”, the student will not qualify.
- If a student has an “N” (Needs Improvement) for a Work Habit, the student will not qualify. This is even if the student has straight A’s.
- Students must complete a minimum of six weeks of work each term in each subject