The code of conduct helps all members of our school (staff, students, and guests) to work in a safe and orderly environment. An environment that is co-operative and where the expectation is the members of this community act in a respectful manner regardless of gender, age, ethnicity/race, and/or sexual persuasion.
Latest School News
- Attention Landlords .. CMSD82 is Seeking Rental Properties for New Employees in the Communities of Kitimat, Terrace and the Hazeltons June 28, 2022
- Thank You Letters from Minister of Education & Child Care for School Staff and Students, Parents & Caregivers June 22, 2022
- CMSD82 Strategic Plan 2022-2027 – Engage, Ignite, Empower May 20, 2022
- KCH Communicable Disease Policy May 5, 2022
- CMSD82 is Hiring … Join our Team! April 19, 2022