The code of conduct helps all members of our school (staff, students, and guests) to work in a safe and orderly environment. An environment that is co-operative and where the expectation is the members of this community act in a respectful manner regardless of gender, age, ethnicity/race, and/or sexual persuasion.
Latest School News
- Next CMSD82 Strategic Planning Engagement Virtual Session – Thursday, April 15, 12noon to 1pm April 15, 2021
- Updated CMSD82 COVID-19 School Safety Plans April 12, 2021
- KCH NEWSLETTER FEB/MAR 2021 March 8, 2021
- Updated CMSD82 District & School COVID-19 Safety Plans – 2020-2021 School Year February 26, 2021
- PRINCIPAL’S LIST, HONOR ROLL, HONORABLE MENTION ELIGIBILTY February 17, 2021