At times, students go on field trips. In the past, field trips have included the following: ski trips, skating/swimming and Mount Elizabeth theatre. We also have activities that are essential (such as our fundraisers) and participation is expected. Extra-curricular activities help build our sense of school community. There is no charge for activities where participation is expected. All extra-curricular activities are extensions of our school, therefore, our students and staff will practice school rules and code of conduct.
Latest School News
- Next CMSD82 Strategic Planning Engagement Virtual Session – Thursday, April 15, 12noon to 1pm April 15, 2021
- Updated CMSD82 COVID-19 School Safety Plans April 12, 2021
- KCH NEWSLETTER FEB/MAR 2021 March 8, 2021
- Updated CMSD82 District & School COVID-19 Safety Plans – 2020-2021 School Year February 26, 2021
- PRINCIPAL’S LIST, HONOR ROLL, HONORABLE MENTION ELIGIBILTY February 17, 2021