At times, students go on field trips. In the past, field trips have included the following: ski trips, skating/swimming and Mount Elizabeth theatre. We also have activities that are essential (such as our fundraisers) and participation is expected. Extra-curricular activities help build our sense of school community. There is no charge for activities where participation is expected. All extra-curricular activities are extensions of our school, therefore, our students and staff will practice school rules and code of conduct.
Latest School News
- Attention Landlords .. CMSD82 is Seeking Rental Properties for New Employees in the Communities of Kitimat, Terrace and the Hazeltons June 28, 2022
- Thank You Letters from Minister of Education & Child Care for School Staff and Students, Parents & Caregivers June 22, 2022
- CMSD82 Strategic Plan 2022-2027 – Engage, Ignite, Empower May 20, 2022
- KCH Communicable Disease Policy May 5, 2022
- CMSD82 is Hiring … Join our Team! April 19, 2022