At times, students go on field trips. In the past, field trips have included the following: ski trips, skating/swimming and Mount Elizabeth theatre. We also have activities that are essential (such as our fundraisers) and participation is expected. Extra-curricular activities help build our sense of school community. There is no charge for activities where participation is expected. All extra-curricular activities are extensions of our school, therefore, our students and staff will practice school rules and code of conduct.
Latest School News
- Student Learning Survey 2021/2022 January 13, 2022
- January 10 Return to School – Enhanced School Communicable Disease Prevention Plans January 9, 2022
- Welcome Back to All Our Students! January 7, 2022
- Return to School January 2022 – Informational Letter from Superintendent of Schools December 31, 2021
- BC Government Delaying Start of School until January 10 for Most K-12 Students December 30, 2021