Each student at KCH must choose a staff member as a sponsor. Staff members are limited in the number os students they may sponsor. The student signs a contract along with the sponsor, parent/guardian and the principal of the school. Once an agreement has been made between the parties, the sponsor will advocate for the student so that he/she may achieve his/her goals. It is very important that the parent/guardian contact the student’s sponsor if he/she has any concerns, likewise the sponsor will contact you if he/she has any concerns.
Latest School News
- Next CMSD82 Strategic Planning Engagement Virtual Session – Thursday, April 15, 12noon to 1pm April 15, 2021
- Updated CMSD82 COVID-19 School Safety Plans April 12, 2021
- KCH NEWSLETTER FEB/MAR 2021 March 8, 2021
- Updated CMSD82 District & School COVID-19 Safety Plans – 2020-2021 School Year February 26, 2021
- PRINCIPAL’S LIST, HONOR ROLL, HONORABLE MENTION ELIGIBILTY February 17, 2021