General Meetings are held once a week to clarify school rules and procedures, to make announcements regarding coming events and to discuss various school projects and activities. This provides opportunity for student discussion and input with regard to the actual day-to-day operations of the school. This is part of the democratic process we encourage.
Latest School News
- Student Learning Survey 2021/2022 January 13, 2022
- January 10 Return to School – Enhanced School Communicable Disease Prevention Plans January 9, 2022
- Welcome Back to All Our Students! January 7, 2022
- Return to School January 2022 – Informational Letter from Superintendent of Schools December 31, 2021
- BC Government Delaying Start of School until January 10 for Most K-12 Students December 30, 2021