General Meetings are held once a week to clarify school rules and procedures, to make announcements regarding coming events and to discuss various school projects and activities. This provides opportunity for student discussion and input with regard to the actual day-to-day operations of the school. This is part of the democratic process we encourage.
Latest School News
- Next CMSD82 Strategic Planning Engagement Virtual Session – Thursday, April 15, 12noon to 1pm April 15, 2021
- Updated CMSD82 COVID-19 School Safety Plans April 12, 2021
- KCH NEWSLETTER FEB/MAR 2021 March 8, 2021
- Updated CMSD82 District & School COVID-19 Safety Plans – 2020-2021 School Year February 26, 2021
- PRINCIPAL’S LIST, HONOR ROLL, HONORABLE MENTION ELIGIBILTY February 17, 2021