For your information … please note the 2023 District-Wide School Summer Closure is scheduled from 8:30 a.m., Monday, July 17 through to 12:00 noon, Monday, August 21 to accommodate maintenance activities during that time.
- FOB access for teaching staff will be turned off at 8:30 a.m., Monday, July 17 through to 12:00 noon, Monday, August 21.
- Staff that may require access during the 2023 District-Wide School Summer Closure, should contact their School Principal for assistance.
- School Principals will continue to have FOB access during the summer closure period.
- Unless authorized by our Facilities Department, the scheduling of summer extra-curricular events or activities held in school facilities must be coordinated outside of the 2023 District-Wide School Summer Closure period. User groups will require special permission from the Facilities Department for access during the summer closure period.
CMSD82 employees should contact their School Principal if they have questions or they require additional information.
External organizations are kindly asked to contact our Director of Facility Services, Rob Schibli at (250) 638-4405 for assistance.
In preparation for the upcoming school year, Coast Mountains School District 82 wishes to secure rental properties for new employees in the communities of Kitimat, Terrace and the Hazeltons.
If you have a rental property and you would like to explore the opportunity to rent your property to teaching professionals, School District 82 invites you to contact us at email@example.com.
Alternatively, we provide a link to the following flyer for sharing with family, friends and/or acquaintances for their interest in an opportunity to rent property to teaching professionals:
CMSD82 Flyer – Seeking Rental Properties in Kitimat, Terrace & Hazelton Areas for New Employees
Thank you in advance for your interest and support in sharing this flyer were possible.
We are pleased to introduce the CMSD82 Stories of Impact, a newly created publication to illustrate the importance of sharing stories of student learning and engagement taking place in our schools and district this school year. These stories allow us to celebrate the great things happening for learners, but also serve to build public confidence in the work we do with children every day.
Kindly access the following link to view the first issue of this publication which shares stories of impact for Nechako Elementary School, New Hazelton Elementary School and Uplands Elementary School:
CMSD82 Stories of Impact – April 17, 2023
Over the remaining months of the school year, we will share these positive and inspirational school stories that align with the following three goal areas of the school district’s Strategic Plan:
- Student Learning / Realizing Students’ Full Potential
- Inclusion / Diversity / Culture
- Student Well-Being
Should you have questions, please contact Carole Gagnon, Executive Assistant at (250) 638-4401 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.