The Principal’s List, Honor Roll & Honorable Mention are calculated from the GPA System.
- Principal’s List = 4.00,
- Honor Roll = 3.25 – 3.99,
- Honorable Mention = 3.00 – 3.24
Grade equivalents are as follows:
- A = 4.00
- B = 3.00
- C+ = 2.50
- C = 2.00
- C- = 1.00
- The GPA will be calculated by adding up the Grade equivalents, and dividing by the number of courses.
- . Students must have three or more courses.
- If a student has an “F”, or an “I”, the student will not qualify.
- If a student has an “N” (Needs Improvement) for a Work Habit, the student will not qualify. This is even if the student has straight A’s.
- Students must complete a minimum of six weeks of work each term in each subject
Please click on the following link to access the updated Covid 19 plan for Kitimat City High; KCH Covid Plan
We have an exciting opportunity coming to KCH from March 29, 2021 to April 8, 2021. Aspect Safety will be coming to teach our students about First Aid, Forklift Safety, WHMIS and much more. The students will be certified and taught about Safety in the Workplace. I will be sending home registration packages to the interested students today,
There must be a commitment from the signed up applicants. The sessions will be running Monday to Friday from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. (later if they have not completed what is assigned that day). There is no cost to this course. The students will be provided with PPE and a boot allowance for $200 from Marks.
Please click on the following link for more information; Aspect Kickstart School Package Final
All students must have a SIN number to participate in this fantastic opportunity.
If you have any questions, please call me at 250-632-2811.